Pokémon Sun & Moon: Best platform exclusive Game of the Year 2016
Get Lit(ten) up.
Pokémon Sun and Moon has emerged victorious as platform exclusive Game of the Year in Stevivor’s staff deliberations.
“This will go down as a huge success with returning players and it’s easier than ever for newcomers to enjoy after the success of Pokémon Go,” Shane said in his review. “Fans are in for a treat, and if you’re new don’t hesitate. There has never been a better time to play Pokémon.”
STEVIVOR’S GOTY 2016
- Best virtual reality game: Nothing!
- Best action-adventure game: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Best re-released game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Best role-playing game: Dark Souls III
- Best platform exclusive game: Pokémon Sun and Moon
- Best strategy game: XCOM 2
- Best shooter game: Battlefield 1
- Best sport game: Dirt Rally and Forza Horizon 3
- Wooden spoons: Way too many to name here
- Stevivor staff picks
- Reader’s choice: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End