By Steve Wright
Thinking about buying games from the Xbox Store rather than your local brick and mortar? If so, we thought we'd compile a handy list of launch game download sizes so you can see if it's worth heading into a shop or not.
The following titles and download sizes were taken from the Xbox Games Store and are accurate as of 4.00 pm AEDST, 20 November 2013.
- Angry Birds: Star Wars -- 1.81GB
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag --- 20.25GB
- Battlefield 4 -- 34.3GB
- Call of Duty: Ghosts -- 39.5GB
- Crimson Dragon -- 6.88GB
- Dead Rising 3 -- 19.9GB
- FIFA 14 -- 8.7GB
- Fighter Within -- 11.05GB
- Forza Motorsport 5 -- 31.76GB
- Just Dance 2014 - 22.79GB
- Killer Instinct -- 3.25GB
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -- 6.38GB
- Lococycle -- 13.17GB
- Madden NFL 25 -- 12.51GB
- NBA 2K14 -- 43.6GB
- NBA Live 14 -- 9.14GB
- Need for Speed: Rivals -- 15.35GB
- Powerstar Golf -- 3.92GB
- Ryse: Son of Rome -- 34.94GB
- Skylanders: Swap Force -- 15.72GB
- Xbox Fitness -- 252.13MB
- Zoo Tycoon -- 2.62GB
- Zumba Fitness World Party -- 24.15GB
What do you think of the download sizes above? Are they managable on Australian internet packages, or are you heading into your local?
The Xbox One is available in Australia and New Zealand from 22 November.