[one_half=”yes”][gameinfo title=”Game Info” game_name=”Tomb Raider” developers=”Crystal Dynamics” publishers=”Square Enix” platforms=”PC, PS3, Xbox 360″ genres=”Action Adventure” release_date=”5 March 2013″][/one_half]
You’ve only got to wait a little while longer until you’ll be able to play Tomb Raider, folks! If you were thinking about picking up the game on PC, we’ve got a list of specs for you. Aren’t we thoughtful?
The minimum requirements for Tomb Raider on PC are as follows:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM – AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT/nVidia 8600
- Dual core CPU – AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+)/Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
The recommended requirements for Tomb Raider on PC are as follows:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM – AMD Radeon HD 4870/nVidia GTX 480
- Quad core CPU – AMD Phenom II X2 565/Intel Core i5-750
- 4GB Memory
Our Tomb Raider review will be up at 2.00 am AEDST tomorrow morning, so check out what we think about it then! Or, you know, tomorrow morning when you wake up.
Tomb Raider will be available for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on 5 March.