Microsoft Australia drops price on Xbox 360, Kinect
Today, Microsoft Australia announced a price drop for Xbox 360 consoles as well as the Kinect peripheral.
Starting 4 October, expect to pay the following for Microsoft Xbox 360 products:
- Kinect Sensor, $149 (save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360, $199 (save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, $299 (save $100)
- 250GB Xbox 360 $299 (Save $150)
- Limited edition consoles $399 (save $50)
“This is the time to buy an Xbox 360… The Xbox has never been more affordable and it continues to evolve to offer even more value for Australians,” said Kimberley Francis, Head of Interactive Entertainment at Microsoft Australia.
What do you think, gamers? Is this enough of a discount to combat the new slim, slim PS3 this Christmas?