[one_half last=”no”][gameinfo title=”Game Info” game_name=”Worms: Revolution” developers=”Team17″ publishers=”” platforms=”PC, PS3, Xbox 360″ genres=”Strategy” release_date=”October 2012″][/one_half]
Team17’s Worms: Revolution now has its first DLC — the “Funfair Pack” — available for download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The “Funfair Pack” DLC includes:
- New puzzle missions. Five new single-player puzzle missions.
- Funfair theme. A stunning new Funfair theme for Worms™ Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
- 4 additional weapons. Armageddon, Skunk, Napalm Strike and the brand new Knock-Out weapon.
- Funfair Themed Customization. Two new trinkets (Burger and Ice Cream), two new accessories (Red Nose and Masquerade Mask), a new gravestone (Rollercoaster Track) and a new Funfair soundbank.
- Voice Over Talent. Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the five new puzzle levels.
Available from today, the “Funfair Pack” costs $4.99 on PS3 and Steam, and 400 MSP on the Xbox Live Marketplace.