Are these lists of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale stages and fighters?
[one_half last=”no”]We’ve got some claims of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale stages and characters coming today from both Reddit and NeoGAF. Take their accuracy at your own risk.[/one_half][one_half last=”yes”][gameinfo title=”Game Info” game_name=”PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale” developers=”SuperBot” publishers=”SCEE” platforms=”PS Vita, PS3″ genres=”Fighting” release_date=”25 October 2012″][/one_half]
According to these anonymous sources, we can expect to see the following playable fighters in Sony’s character-based beat-em-up:
- Dante from DmC: Devil May Cry
- Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series
- Toro, PlayStation marketing icon in Japan
- Nariko from Heavenly Sword
- Jak from the Jak & Daxter series
- Spike from the Ape Escape game
- Cole McGrath from the inFamous series
- Ratchet from the Ratchet & Clank series
- Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series
- Parappa the Rapper from the Parappa the Rapper games
- Sly Cooper from the Sly Cooper games
- Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal series
- Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid series
- Sackboy from the LittleBigPlanet games
- Sir Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil
- Colonel Radec from the Killzone series
- Fat Princess from Fat Princess
- Kratos from the God of War series
In terms of supposed playable stages in the game, we’ve only got screenshots. Most interesting to me is a stage that looks like it’s straight out of the upcoming Bioshock: Infinite.
We’ll see if all these claims are true when PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale lands on PS3 and PS Vita from 25 October.