Buy your Max Payne 3 DLC early, save 35%
Hey, you! Do you like bullet time AND saving money? Well, we've got the deal for you.
Rockstar Games has just released a full schedule of Max Payne 3 DLC goodness, all available for pre-order today in North America (two weeks before its PS3 and Xbox 360 release).
All of the content is multiplayer, and all of it together costs $30 or 2400 Microsoft Points as part of the "Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass." Buying everything through the pass (much like you could have done with L.A. Noire) means you'll save 35% when compared to buying the DLC individually.
Australia and New Zealand do not yet have access to the "Rockstar Pass," but we'll keep you informed.
Here's a run-down of the Max Payne 3 DLC schedule:
- Local Justice Map Pack: "Dubbed "Local Justice," the Map Pack includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more."
- Disorganized Crime Map Pack
- Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
- Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
- New York Minute Co-Op Pack [Editor's note: Co-op? We haven't seen a second of co-op from this game. Interesting.]
- Painful Memories Map Pack
- Trickle Down Economics Map Pack